Welcome to the Online Repair Tracking System
How does the tracker work?
- Our repair tracker works in real time to give you up-to-the-minute info about your repair.
- It'll tell you where your device is, what we're doing with it, and how long it will be until it's ready to collect.
How do I login?
Just enter your details in the box to the right and click Submit*. You'll find your job number in the top right corner of the repair receipt you got in store.
How long do repairs take?
- If you visited a Geek Squad Tech hub or Samsung Experience Store, most devices are repaired on site the same day, though some repairs can take longer.
- If you visited a store without an on-site repair service, we'll need to send your device to our central repair workshop. It can take up to 14 days for it to arrive back in store for you to collect.
- You will be able to find the expected 'ready to collect' date for your repair located on your repairs receipt you received when your handset was handed in.
If you need further help, please click here.